09 March 2007

Fashion Meme

Here is a meme that I found this afternoon at Charming the Birds...! I hope that you enjoy it and consider filling it out!

A: What accessories do you wear everyday? my wedding ring, my anniversary and mother's day bracelet, and a head band, head scarf, or toque

B: What is your beauty routine? washing my face and brushing my hair. I try to remember to use moisterizer, but usually forget.

C: What was the last item of clothing (for yourself) that you purchased? I bought a few long skirts that I can wear casually - at home or shopping - and a few long sweaters that come down over my rearend if I'm wearing pants. (new thing)

D: Do you use a dresser, closet, or both? dresser for my intimates, pjs, shirts and pants, and a few sweaters, and then the closet for everything else

E: What type of earrings are in your ears right now? I rarely wear them anymore.

F: What type of figure do you have? medium tall, broad on top and narrow on the bottom, generally slender, but not skinny at all (I'm a 10-12)

G: Do you wear glasses? I wear contacts, but I am thinking of switching back to glasses.

H: What type of handbag do you carry? a prettily multicoloured stitched back that my father in law brought back from India, unfortunately big enough to hold lots of stuff

I: What is your ideal style? I love the East Indian ladies' clothes, especially salwar kameez

J: What jewelry are you wearing right now? Just my wedding band and engagement ring

K: Do you wear knee-hi stockings? no

L: Do you *have* to wear matching lingerie? no, my bra size is unique, and I have trouble finding cute little matching sets

M: Do you wear makeup? If yes, what products do you use? I use a clean make up base, black or dark brown mascara and liner, and some sort of chap stick or lip gloss

N: Do you wear nightgowns? I have one for winter, and one slinky one, but I would like to have more for different seasons, and that would be okay to wear in front of my children

O: What outerwear do you put on when going out on a typical winters day? I wear my coat, a scarf, a hat of some kind, and gloves. I try to match everything, since the coat is just black.

P: What is your favorite perfume? I haven't worn any in so long, I forget.

Q: Is your motto "quality over quantity" when it comes to clothing and accessories? Absolutely. I'd rather be able to wear something more than once, and have it be timeless enough to wear more than just one season.

R: Do you wear rain boots? No

S: Do you wear socks or slippers when your feet get cold? it depends on what I grab when I get up in the morning.

T: Do you have a set of travel luggage? I still have my matching luggage that my Aunt gave me when I graduated from high school, but as a family, we use the newer set that my husband bought a few years ago.

U: What is your daily uniform? A long skirt and sweater, or a nice looking top. I've gotten rid of most of my t-shirts.

V: If you are married, did you wear a veil with your wedding dress? If not, how did you do your hair? I wore a sweet white hat that my sister decorated with silk white flowers and a veil that could be pulled over the front or fall in the back.

W: Do you wear a watch? sometimes

X: What item of clothing always makes you feel eXtremely beautiful? my flowy material skirt and top that looks almost East Indian

Y: What is your favorite type of yarn? whatever the kids like

Z: Do you prefer zippers or buttons? Buttons do seem classy, somehow, but I prefer zippers for the little ones.

1 comment:

Mimi said...

That was fun to read!