01 March 2008

Those Headcoverings

Google Labs has introduced a Google web page creator. I had to try it out, and share information on a subject that I have done a lot of research on - though not nearly as much as many of the web sites that I link to on the site.

Please, if you get a chance to check it out, go to:

Those Headcoverings

and see for yourself what so many people are saying about those things people wear on their heads. Since the page is still under construction, I would really like to have feedback on what I have done, and maybe should do, with this web site, to make it the most helpful for people to do their own research and come to conclusions on the matter.

If you would like to read my own conclusions, I wrote about Christian head covering when I first began this Old Fashioned Lady blog. Click the link below the article to view all the blog entries I've made with the label "headcovering".

Also, the Christian, Islamic, Jewish and "Other" website links and information are kept in lists in separate pages, so you can limit your research to one subject, since the general heading of "headcovering" can be quite a lot of work.

Please let me know what you think - pro or con.

Humbly yours,

LisaM

No comments: