27 November 2006

Ladies in Skirts

I just read this article, and encourage anyone who comes across this blog of mine to read it too. This lady gets it. She mentions:
"I don't wear skirts because my church tells me to. I don't wear skirts because I just like being different and having people talk about me. I don't wear skirts so I can belong to some sort of "secret club." I wear skirts becase to me, they are the most appropriate way to be modest and feminine. I like being a girl, and that's why I wear skirts."

Sisterhood of the Traveling Skirts

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Thanks for the stop-by, Lisa! I appreciate your linking to my post. Glad to "meet" you!
~Blessings

Anonymous said...

I checked my comments and saw your comment thanks for the encouragement! I am posting a new one shortly.