18 June 2007

A Commitment to Loveliness

Why do we have to keep re-committing?
Why isn't loveliness just a part of our nature yet?

It is so good to come together sometimes and reaffirm our commitment to things that are lovely - to remind, and to encourage.
  1. Buy flowers for the containers around the front porch.
  2. Make banana bread and apple pies.
  3. Listen to more uplifting music or radio programs and previously downloaded podcasts.
  4. Remember to use lotion and... perfume.
  5. Practice smiling and laughing out loud more.

Idea from Charming the Birds from the Trees

1 comment:

Mrs. Anna T said...

Hi Lisa,

Thanks for visiting my blog and for encouraging me! I've browsed through both of your blog and enjoyed reading. When I say I want to be a stay-at-home wife, I'm often told that I'm going to neglect my appearance because 'this is just what happens when you have no one to dress up for'. I must say this is so very sad, that women only care to look lovely for strangers but not for their own husband. But it's entirely in our hands! We can preserve loveliness in our own home!