13 February 2008

Modest Clothing Sites


I've gotten a couple of requests to promote modest clothing sites this past week that are kind of cute, trendy, modest sites - price ranges I guess are about department store in the mall prices (?). Please, check out:

- http://www.mikarose.com/
- http://www.christa-taylor.com/

Here's the letter that came with the second:

I wanted to let you know about a new company that may be of interest to you and your readers. Christa Taylor is a Christian 20 year old designer dedicated to producing high quality chic and trendy clothing that allows women to be fashionable without being suggestive. She resounding rejects the notion that modesty must be frumpy and has set out to disprove that notion through her clothing line. Christa operates her business as a family enterprise involving two brothers, her father and two sisters. She is also committed to donating at least 5% of her sales to the poor and towards advancing social justice around the world. You can find her site at http://www.christa-taylor.com . We would love for you to check us out and possibly list us a resource on your site.. . . Thanks for your time and consideration.

Stephen Taylor"

(photo on left from Mikarose; photo on right from Christa-Taylor)

I also posted a couple of photos from their sites, so that you can see the length of the skirts and dresses that are offered. Most who have read my blog in the past know that I am a long skirt lady, but I know that many of you are not, and so I want to recommend that you check out these two websites for encouragement to keep on being a modest lady in your corner of the world. We are not alone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for letting us know about these great modest clothing sites. I know of another good site that I'll share with you all. I have bought some items from Sierra Brooke (www.sierrabrooke.com) and they also are an afforable,stylish, modest clothing site. I have gotten new and used items there. There used modest clothing is nothing other $10.00. Thank goodness for these great sites!

Unknown said...

I just came across this blog and found it very interesting indeed.Thanks for sharing

http://www.modestkini.com/